Physio4Kids Ltd is committed to providing a high-level service to our clients. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need to hear from you. This will help us to improve our standards.
Therefore, we aim to ensure that:
- making a complaint is as easy as possible
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response
- we deal with it promptly, politely and confidentially
- we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally and dealt with quickly. Our aims are to:
- resolve informal concerns quickly
- keep matters low-key
- enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
If you have a complaint, please contact Lynda Pedley, Director.
You can write to the Director at: Physio4Kids Ltd, Syringa, The Cross, Carlton in Lindrick, Nottinghamshire, S81 9EW.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 working days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our Complaints Register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 working days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- I.We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
- II.We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary, we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply;
- III.Lynda Pedley will then invite you to meet to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 working days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Lynda Pedley will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Lynda Pedley will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include suggestions for resolving the matter. This will be done within 5 working days of completing our investigation.