To speak further please call Lynda on 07968 668 854
Paediatric/Young Adult Neurological Physiotherapist
Do you want to help:-
- Katie learn to walk in her high heels to the Prom?
- Laura play basketball from her standing frame and ride a power assisted trike round the local park for the first time?
- Tom to cycle round the local National Trust grounds with his mum and brother?
- Ryan to exercise alongside his dad after providing a specialist piece of equipment?
- Brady to participate in the Special Olympics and win a medal?
These are just some of our most recent success stories.
Join a small, friendly team whose ethos is to assist patients to achieve goals set by themselves, for themselves, just like Katie.
Our associates pride themselves on using their clinical skills, knowledge and emotional intelligence to bring out the best in their patients and their families.
We deliver a community based service in a constantly changing environment, so no two days are the same. For example, you could be working with patients to allow them to take part in sporting events, or using hydrotherapy, rebound therapy, and horse-riding to help clients overcome their challenges to achieve their goals.
We offer a very attractive package for clinicians with the right experience and motivation, including all the templates and paperwork you need to get started. We offer regular associate meetings and CPD opportunities, along with mentoring and support with running your own business.
Above all, you have the freedom to manage your own diary and fully utilise your specialist skills and knowledge to make a real difference in people’s lives.
Keen to find out more, then call Lynda on 07968 668854 and see our job description here